Looking fashionable is not always about wearing branded luxurious clothes or mastering latest trends. Fashion and style is all about how you carry yourself. There are some things to keep in mind to always look stylish. Some are
Finding personal style:
In order to get that personal style one has to experiment a lot of looks in the fitting room. Taking time to play with colours and patterns to find what looks great on ones body can help in developing a signature style.
Maintaining a capsule wardrobe:
One should have a wardrobe consists of a pair of perfectly fitted jeans, an iconic little black dress, simple T shirts, button downs, a blazer, denim jacket. Mix and match These things can make a whole lot of difference.
Make sure to wear perfectly fitted clothes:
Clothes that are custom made by tailors often looks perfect and also feels quite comfortable. Loose fitted dresses and clothes that are uncomfortable wont make you feel stylish.
Seek out inspiration:
Find stylish women to follow, whether it’s your favourite celebrity or an Instagram influencer. Try to find fashionistas whose style inspires you to help plan your outfits.
Pick one colour and go for it, you can match head-to-toe with out spending much time on the outfit.
Step out of your comfort zone:
Great style is built from trying new things. It never hurts to try something different.Try to get out of the comfort zone and discover the new trends you love.
Some of the rules to follow to stay always fashionable
- Don’t buy clothes just for one event. Instead of buying
something for certain events, try to buy more versatile dresses.
If you go for something simple and classic, it will never go out oftrend and can be wear it again and again.
- Don’t buy or keep clothes that no longer fits.Be realistic and honest with yourself. If the clothes doesn’t fit you properly it is better to donate them or sell them.
- Don’t buy something just because they are on a sale.
- When you buy something, get rid of something else.
- Swapping clothes with friends having stylish clothes.
- Try experimenting new brands.
- Encourage rental fashion.
- When in doubt wear black.
- Invest in styles that suits your body type.
- Invest in neutrals and pastels.
Lastly, if you want to look effortlessly stylish and fashionable, make sure to wear clothes that are comfortable and good in your body type and wear it with confidence.